$49 for Valentine's Day Facial including Chocolate Silk Facial Mask, Champagne & Sugar Hand Scrub & Chocolate Truffle (Reg. $99)
- Beautifully appointed, popular Los Gatos Spa
- Warm rooms, relaxing music, inviting atmosphere
- Highly skilled team of professionals
- Sample industry-leading products at their Skin Bar
- Full service spa including, Microdermabrasions, Waxing
- Body treatments, Make up, Lash & Brow Tinting
Refer A Friend
Tell your friends about great deals and get Deal Bucks!Get activated here
Want to be featured in GotDailyDeals.com? Contact us via Sales [at] gotdailydeals dot com
Other Great Deals
Like us on Facebook
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES AUGUST 5, 2013
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may purchase 1 additional as gift
- Must call to schedule appointment. Subject to availability
- Must present printed voucher
- Not valid with other offers
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until after the deal closes midnight of February 8, 2013
About Capricious Skin Care
Capricious Skin Care, in Los Gatos, is a warmly decorated spa focused on achieving desired results through customized treatments and home care follow up recommendations.
Services include facials, microdermabrasion, peels, waxing, tinting and makeup application.
Capricious Skin Care, come as a guest, leave as a friend.
First time client? Download their client consultation form and come in with it filled out to save time and better prepare Capricious Skin Care's esthetician for your facial!
Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday to Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
YELPChristina C. (San Jose, CA)
It's been 4 days after my facial and my face is looking GREAT!!! I can't believe it! the bumps are gone and my face has a glow to that I could never get with moisturizers before.
I am definitely going to be a regular customer now!!
Also, not reading Brandi's story before my appointment I have to say it is totally true! I left in happy tears. Thanks for a great facial experience Brandi!"
YELPK P. (Campbell, CA)
YELPRena R. (Santa Clara, CA)
Well here it goes....it was absolutely GREAT! I was kind of bummed that I they could not schedule me until a month ahead but it was well worth the wait. My skin felt great and the lady who performed my facial was awesome. She gave me tips on how to keep my face as clean as possible to reduce pimples and i am greatful for that. I don't wear makeup so one little pimple that turns into blackhead on my face is noticeable and just by utilizing the tips that I was givin, my skin is looking more and more flawless.
I will definitely be going back!"