GotDailyDeals.com's 12 Days of Giveaways
- Win cool prices!
- Enter now for more of chances to win!
Refer A Friend
Tell your friends about great deals and get Deal Bucks!Get activated here
Want to be featured in GotDailyDeals.com? Contact us via Sales [at] gotdailydeals dot com
Like us on Facebook
Here's something to make your holidays a little jollier: Every day, from December 6th through 17th, 2012, GotDailyDeals.com will give away one of these 12 great prizes:
DEC. 6: Family pack of 4 tickets to San Jose's Downtown Ice, plus a $150
Gift Card to Massimo's Italian Restaurant in Fremont
DEC. 7: Pajaro Valley Golf Club Gift Certificate for a foursome round with
DEC. 8: Pack of 10 Classic Car Wash car washes
DEC. 9: Four tickets to Beach Blanket Babylon in San Francisco
DEC. 10: $200 Vallco Shopping Mall Gift Card
DEC. 11: Kindle Fire with $50 Amazon Gift Card
DEC. 12: Four-pack of tickets to the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco, including the special exhibition "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves: The Creation of a Classic".
DEC. 13: iPod Shuffle with $150 Nike Gift Card
DEC. 14: $100 Starbucks Gift Card (3 winners!)
DEC. 15: iPad Mini
DEC. 16: $500 Southwest Airlines Gift Card
DEC. 17: GRAND PRIZE: Two Night Stay at the Ritz Carlton in Tahoe, one Pair of Ugg Boots, and a $500 gift card to Sports Chalet
To enter, just sign up here between now and Dec. 17th, 2012. It's free!
There will be twelve drawings in all. The first winner will be announced December 7th, and the final winner will be announced be December 18th (Winners for Saturday, Dec. 15th and Sunday, Dec. 16th will be announced on
Monday, Dec. 17th).
No purchase necessary. GotDailyDeals.com is a free service. You must be atleast 18 years of age to enter the contest. Complete rules below.
Contest Terms & Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary. Entrants must be at least 18 years old and legal residents of California. One entry per person. To enter, register for the free GotDailyDeals.com service between Dec. 1 and 17, 2012. All existing GotDailyDeals.com subscribers are automatically entered (subject to these rules). Bay Area News Group is not responsible if, for any reason, a person is unable to register for GotDailyDeals.com.
2. This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. There will be twelve drawings in all. The winners of each day will be announced after the close of the contest on Tuesday, Dec. 18. On Dec. 20, 2012, names of all winners will be posted at www.gotdailydeals.com/pages/12daysgiveawayscontestwinners2012
4. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Bay Area News Group and sponsors contributing prizes (and their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliate companies or successors) are not eligible to enter to win.
5. Prizes are non-refundable, non-redeemable, non-transferable and non-endorsable. No substitutions of prizes or cash alternatives will be made. Bay Area News Group reserves the right to award substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances require.
6. Liability for any federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs or conditions related to acceptance and/or use of any prize, is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. By participating, entrants agree to these rules. Entrants are solely responsible for their own actions and agree to hold harmless Bay Area News Group and the subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assign and licensees of each (collectively, the "Sponsors") form any liability arising in connection with their participation in the contest or the prize. Entry constitutespermission to use winner¹s name, likeness and biographical data for purpose of advertising and promotion in connection with this contest by the Sponsor.
8. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
9. Winners certify they have read, understand and will abide by all contest rules and additional rules as stated here and in related materials. Any attempt to interfere with the operation of this contest and/or to unfairly influence the outcome will result in disqualification.
10. Bay Area News Group reserves the right to modify these rules and other aspects of this contest if deemed necessary.