Expired Didn't Tip
$70 For 8 Half-Hour Swimming Lessons at Seahorse Swim School in Watsonville (Reg. $140)
* Limited Quantity
Deal did not reach minimum buyers needed
The deal is over
Ends in: 00:00:00
- Locally owned & operated by Tiffany Harmon, over 20 years of teaching experience
- Tiffany is certified by the American Red Cross in Water Safety Instruction
- Lessons are taught with patience, encouragement and expertise
- Lessons available for all ages & skill levels
- 6 lane swimming pool & baby pool always warm at 94 degrees
- Seahorse Swim School emphasizes water safety while increasing overall fitness
- Fantastic progress is made in just one half an hour lesson
As owned & operated by longtime local and Lead Instructor Tiffany Harmon, Seahorse Swim School's goal is to encourage water safety, water confidence & overall fitness in Santa Cruz County. They work with beginning swimmers who have never been in a pool as well as more advanced swimmers who would like to refine their existing strokes. All students are taught with patience, encouragement & expertise! Come enjoy The Seahorse Experience --at half off the usual rate-- as Today's GotDailyDeal is 8 Half-Hour Patient & Encouraging Swimming Lessons for $70 at Seahorse Swim School (Reg. $140)!
-Mandatory Assessment Times for First Fall Session from Sept.17 - Oct.10:
or, Wed.Sept.12 5-6 p.m.
or, Sat.Sept.15: 12-2 p.m.
-Mandatory Assessment Times for Second Fall Session from Oct.15 - Nov.7:
Wed.Oct.10: 5-6:30 p.m.
or, Sat.Oct.13: 12-2 p.m.
-All assessments occur at Lifestyle Fitness of Watsonville, 25 Penny Lane, 95076
LIKE SEAHORSE SWIM SCHOOL ON FACEBOOK!
SEE SEAHORSE SWIM SCHOOL ON YOUTUBE!
- Expires November 7, 2012
- Group lessons held Monday/Wednesday at Lifestyle Fitness, Watsonville
- Must attend an initial assessment before beginning classes
- First Fall Session is from Sept.17-Oct.10
- Second Fall Session is from Oct.15-Nov.7
- Good for lessons at Lifestyle Fitness of Watsonville location only
- No additional registration fee with this voucher
- Limit 2 voucher per customer
- No cash back, no cash value
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until after the deal closes midnight on September 9, 2012
About Seahorse Swim School
"I have enjoyed teaching individuals to swim for over 20 years and I consider myself a resource to the Santa Cruz community in Aquatic Safety and Swim Instruction. It is my pleasure and my joy to teach you and your children to swim."
-Tiffany Harmon, Owner/Lead instructor, Seahorse Swim School
Seahorse Swim School
25 Penny Lane, Watsonville, California, 95076 Phone: 831-476-7946 Get Directions
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING AT YELP:Elizabeth B. (Soquel, CA)
"I highly recommend this exceptional swim program. Small classes, impressively trained instructors, very organized and always on-time. My daughter has made huge strides in her ability to feel comfortable and confident in the water. Based on my experience with other schools, Seahorse offers an exceptional program that is well worth the cost."
AG B. (Soquel, CA)
"If you want your child to ACTUALLY LEARN how to swim, this is the best program in the area. The instructors are fantastic - consistent, firm, gentle, and gifted at teaching children of all ages how to swim. The lead instructor, Tiffany, is all-business, so you know she cares about doing an outstanding job, teaching your kids and keeping them safe. She is extremely professional. Her other instructors are just as good. They know what they are doing. Don't waste your time or money anywhere else."
Timmy H. (Santa Cruz, CA)
"Simply the best! Forget the rest! My son absolutely LOVES this swim school!"