Limited Time Deal: $149 for a 2-Night Escape at Lake Tahoe's 'Best New Mountain Resort' w/ Daily Breakfast, Wine and S'Mores
- Lake Tahoe getaway for 2 at Basecamp Hotel at 45% off
- 2-night stay for $149 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $199 (Thursday arrival) in a king or queen room
- 3-night stay for $199 (Sunday-Tuesday arrivals) or $249 (Wednesday arrival) in a king or queen room
- Includes daily breakfast, a bottle of wine and s'mores
- Travel through April
Refer A Friend
Tell your friends about great deals and get Deal Bucks!Get activated here
Want to be featured in GotDailyDeals.com? Contact us via Sales [at] gotdailydeals dot com
Other Great Deals
Like us on Facebook
Named one of the "Best New Mountain Resorts" by Travel + Leisure this month, Basecamp Hotel in South Lake Tahoe is an ideal winter escape.
Starting at $149, two guests can retreat on a two-night getaway to this hip boutique hotel. The exclusively negotiated deal saves 45% on current rates.
Known for "chic, sleepaway-camp-inspired rooms [that] substitute lanterns for lamps" (Travel + Leisure), the hotel also offers a rooftop hot tub, two fire pits, free Wi-Fi access and complimentary daily breakfast. Centrally located, this property is four minutes to the Heavenly gondola or a five-minute walk to the lake.
Please Note: You will be routed to the Travelzoo deal page to complete this purchase
4143 Cedar Ave.
South Lake Tahoe, California 96150
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES APRIL 30, 2013
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 3 days prior to arrival
- Hotel-imposed penalties may apply
- Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout
- Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged
- Parking is complimentary
- This hotel is not pet-friendly
- This deal cannot be combined with other offers
- Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional
- Voucher must be used in 1 visit
- Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol