$15 for $30 Worth of Fine Fondue and European Cuisine at Lugano Swiss Bistro in Carmel
- Enjoy a bit of Switzerland
- Outdoor heated Biergarden
- Fondue is Lugano's most famous dish
- Menu includes Swiss favorites schnitzel, steaks, seafood, chocolates and European pastries
- Fun, friendly, music
- Perfect for parties
Escape to a little bit of Switzerland at The Barnyard Shopping Village in Carmel. Today's GotDailyDeal is $15 for $30 worth of fine Fondue and European Cuisine at Lugano Swiss Bistro
- Expires April 30, 2013
- Limit 1 coupon per party
- No cash value, no cash back
- Not valid with any other offers
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value price
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- Must be used in one visit
- Must present printed voucher
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until the deal closes midnight of November 6, 2012
About Lugano Swiss Bistro
A fine Swiss restaurant serving the best of Swiss, German and French cuisine. The cozy interior of Lugano Swiss Bistro, with its wood paneled walls adorned with Swiss decorations, whimsical mural and checkered tablecloths, transports the diner into a chalet high in the alps. Chef André Lengacher’s culinary magic completes the picture with the unique and robust flavors of his native country. Outdoors, the illusion continues with an Alpine-style heated patio where well-behaved canines are welcome.
Enjoy our outdoor heated Biergarden. Fondue is their most famous dish including cheese, beef,chicken, seafood and chocolate. The menu includes Schnitzel, Steaks, Seafood, Rack of Lamb, Salmon, Trout and a Light Fare menu. International Wine and Beer as well as European Desserts are also featured.
Lugano Swiss Bistro is fun and friendly, the place to celebrate the special occasions in your life with family and friends.
Monday to Sunday: 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.