$39 for 2 Tickets to The Story of The Nutcracker at the Lesher Center ($78 value)
- Unique, hour-long version
- Perfect to begin a family tradition
- Makes a great gift!
Refer A Friend
Tell your friends about great deals and get Deal Bucks!Get activated here
Want to be featured in GotDailyDeals.com? Contact us via Sales [at] gotdailydeals dot com
Like us on Facebook
Start a great holiday tradition with today’s deal from Contra Costa Ballet -- two tickets to The Story of The Nutcracker at the Lesher Center in Walnut Creek for only $39 ($78 value).
The Story of The Nutcracker
If your children haven't seen a "Nutcracker," this unique, hour-long version is the perfect place to begin a family tradition. The magical story, colorfully narrated by Marlene Swendsen, unfolds before your eyes. Clara, the brave girl who embodies the spirit of the season, leads you from a whirling party scene to a battle between the King Mouse and the Nutcracker, then on to the Land of Sweets.
- Expires November 29, 2012
- Valid for November 29, 7:30 p.m. performance only
- Ticket price includes processing fee and convenience fee for 2 seats
- Redeem your tickets at the Lesher Center Box office: 1601 Civic Dr., Walnut Creek, CA 94596 at the corner of California
- No cash value, no cash back, no return
- General admission seating only
- Not to be combined with other offers
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until after the deal closes midnight of November 20, 2012
About Contra Costa Ballet
YelpSamantha S. (Irvine, CA)
If you are looking for a great place to begin classical ballet training for your child, this is it. There are experienced instuctors who are not only good dancers but good teachers, and many opportunities for your child to gain stage experience.
I would suggest checking out their annual performance of the Nutcracker if interested in the school. It's an awesome production, and a great representation of their dancers across all levels."
YelpTheresa H. (San Francisco, CA)
Classes are well taught and well attended due to the professionalism of the Centre's wonderful staff.
Dance training starts at pre-school level all the way to level 8 - professional training. Some performances, including their lovely Nutcracker Story, can be caught at the Regional Center for the Arts. The Dishong/Cammack team are true visionaries when it comes to the little studio that could."