$10 for $20 of Food and Drinks at The Original Pancake House in Fremont or Los Altos
- Great food at a great price
- Friendly and pleasant staff
- Providing excellent customer service for 20 years!
- Made to order meals with fresh ingredients
- Family owned and operated
Refer A Friend
Tell your friends about great deals and get Deal Bucks!Get activated here
Want to be featured in GotDailyDeals.com? Contact us via Sales [at] gotdailydeals dot com
Other Great Deals
Like us on Facebook
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES JULY 23, 2013
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- Promotional value must be used in first visit
- Limit 2 vouchers per person
- Limit 1 voucher per person per table per visit
- Valid only at Fremont and Los Altos locations
- Must present printed voucher
- Not valid with other offers
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value price
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until after the deal closes midnight of January 24, 2013
About The Original Pancake House
Their signature items include the Apple Pancake, a single large pancake smothered with sautéed apples and cinnamon sugar baked to perfection to create a deliciously rich cinnamon sugar glaze. Another signature item is the Dutch Baby, an air filled delight oven baked to golden perfection and served with lemon, whipped butter and powdered sugar to create a mouthwatering blend.
Their unique omelets, including the mushroom omelet topped with homemade rich mushroom sherry sauce, are rolled in a skillet and then oven baked to give you a splendidly light, moist delicacy. Their gourmet crepes include the cherry kijafa crepe, a blend of tart cherries and sweet Danish cherry wine. Their continental crepe is rolled with sour cream tempered with orange liqueur and served with our famous tropical syrup, made from a delectable blend of citrus fruits. They often feature the finest fresh fruits of the season. Their signature coffee is specially blended, roasted and ground for The Original Pancake House to complement your meal.
Monday to Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Friday to Saturday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Saturday to Sunday: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.