$12 for $24 Worth of Food and Drinks at Strictly To Go Pizzeria in Concord
- Fully baked gourmet pizza and ready to go!
- Unlimited! Buy as many as you want
- Large menu to choose from, including pizza, chicken, ribs, pasta and hot soups
- Easy access off Clayton Road at Bailey Road
- Now featuring XLG Pizza
- New home made Soups of the Day
- Purchase as gifts
Other Great Deals
Like us on Facebook
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES AUGUST 30, 2013
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Mention your Got Daily Deals voucher when orders are placed
- Must present printed voucher
- Valid for pick up or delivery
- Deliveries in Concord/Clayton only
- Not valid with other offers
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or consume alcohol
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value price
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until after the deal closes midnight of February 17, 2013
About Strictly To Go Pizzeria
Strictly To Go Pizzeria, founded in 1978, is the local leader in pizza delivery and customer service. Their mission: to create the best pizza in our community. They offer superior quality traditional pizza delivered to the customer’s door. Strictly To Go Pizzeria offers a wide variety of gourmet products. You can order any style pizza you desire including the all time favorite, the cheese, pepperoni & Hawaiian combination. They also offer BBQ hot links and wings, a choice of salads, pastas and drinks. All orders can be delivered to your door or picked up at 4702 Clayton Road Concord.
Strictly To Go Pizzeria has catering services for all occasions, including weddings, business meetings, birthdays and holidays.
Monday to Thursday: 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
YelpMichael B. (Hercules, CA)
First thing is customer service: They are awesome. The gentlemen at the counter is super friendly, easy to talk to and actually LISTENS to your questions and concerns.
Now the pizza: Awesome taste!! The cheese tastes like real cheese and is really gooey. The dough is slight crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. None of that artificial crap like garlice sauce or other ridiculous things other pizza put on to attempt to make the dough tast good. Their dough flat out tastes like what pizza dough and crust should be.
Value: I usually order the personal pizza. This thing is huge!!! almost 8" around tons of cheese and pepperoni. I even requested for extra pepporoni and it only cost an extra 50 cents. YUP 50 cents for extra topping! So my personal pizza with extra pepperoni came out to $4.83 out the door.
What more can you ask for??"