$99 for FOUR (4) Play Subscription at TheatreWorks (Value $250)
- See FOUR plays at the nationally acclaimed theatre of Silicon Valley
- Includes 2 Regional Premieres and a World Premiere
- Shows take place in Mountain View and Palo Alto
Other Great Deals
Like us on Facebook
Return to the theatres and celebrate the art! Get today’s deal from TheatreWorks – Four (4) play subscription for only $99. (A $250 Value!) Includes Somewhere, The Mountaintop, Being Earnest and Wild With Happy.
London. The swinging 60s. Four “mod” lovers confront the cantankerous Lady Bracknell in a glorious pop musical version of The Importance of Being Earnest.
WILD WITH HAPPY
Mom passed away—now where to put her? In this hilarious, touching comedy, her actor son finds peace for all in the happiest place on earth.
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES FEBRUARY 4, 2013
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- Promotional value must be used in first visit
- Not valid for previews and opening nights
- Must call 650-463-1960 by February 4 for reservations
- Available for the 2012/13 Season only
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Not valid with other offers
- Must present printed voucher
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until the deal closes midnight of January 25, 2013
TheatreWorks is an Equity/LORT theatre, producing eight shows annually, playing to more than 100,000 patrons a year. TheatreWorks continues its dedication to the Bay Area community with increased audience services and subscriber benefits, Wednesday discussion nights, and opening night celebrations in which the community is invited to mingle with writers, cast, and crew. In addition, TheatreWorks offers many public services such as the costume rental program, and the education outreach program that reaches some 24,000 students annually with in-class workshops, student matinees, the lauded Bridges Project, the Young Playwright’s Initiative, the touring assembly Oskar Trilogy, and The Healing Project at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital.The company’s New Works Festival and Writers Retreat programs have attracted authors and composers of national stature (Stephen Schwartz, Wendy Wasserstein, Paul Gordon, Marsha Norman, Henry Krieger, Duncan Sheik, Joe DiPietro, and Andrew Lippa, among many others), providing an artistic home in which America’s theatre artists can create new works. Through its programs, the company has developed scores of plays and musicals, which have gone on to regional and Off-Broadway productions.
Monday - Friday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Mountain View, California, 94041 Phone: 650-903-6565 Get Directions
Palo Alto, California, 94301 Phone: 650-463-4900 Get Directions