$10 for $20 of Mexican Cuisine and Beverages at El Tapatio in Pleasant Hill
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 01/17/2013
The deal is over
Ends in: 00:00:00
- Serving Contra Costa since 1979
- Unlimited! Buy as many as you want
- Excellent Mexican fare
- Inviting, friendly atmosphere
- Prompt service
- Full bar
- Banquet room
- Outdoor seating
Other Great Deals
Just in time for Mother's Day: Delicious Chocolate Confection Making Classes for Just $25 (Value $55) $59 for 'Farm-to-Table Magic' at Haven: Dinner for 2 (Reg. $102)$49 for Oakland: 4-Course Peruvian Dinner for 2 (Reg. $86)$35 for Top 5 Tapas Spot: Dinner & Drinks for 2 at Bask (Reg. $80)$19 Buys $100 Towards a Windshield Replacement or Insurance Deductible Plus Free $25 Dining Card$29 for Walnut Creek: Romantic Italian Lunch for 2, Reg. $62$45 for The Van's: Dinner for 2 with Panoramic Views (Reg. $75)Wine & Chocolate Pairing for 2/4 + $25/$50 Credit to Spend on Wine & Chocolate at Sherman Cellars in San Jose (Up to $110 Value)
Buy for $59See the Deal
Buy for $49See the Deal
Buy for $35See the Deal
Buy for $19See the Deal
Buy for $29See the Deal
Buy for $45See the Deal
Like us on Facebook
Indulge your craving for tasty Mexican food with today's deal. Get $20 of authentic Mexican food and drinks at El Tapatio in Pleasant Hill for only $10.
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES AUGUST 31, 2013
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit
- Must present printed voucher
- Not valid on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Easter
- Not valid with other offers
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value price
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until after the deal closes midnight of January 17, 2013
About El Tapatio
Monday to Thursday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday to Saturday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
YelpJessica N. (Pleasant Hill, CA)
"Delicious! Great Sunday breakfast brunch and love TACO TUESDAY."
YelpJen L. (Lafayette, CA)
"Hands down, our favorite local Mexican food. The service is always warm and welcoming. We come for the Sunday brunch buffet as often as our waistlines will allow, and are always sure to wear our stretchy pants. :)"
YelpSabrina S. (Concord, CA)
"This is the best Mexican food. I never have a bad meal and I come here often. The staff is great and they have a back room to rent for a large party. They also do a fantastic Sunday brunch. This is a great find. You need to try it!!"