$8 for $16 Worth of Food and Beverage at Naan 'n' Curry in Concord
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 01/09/2013
The deal is over
Ends in: 00:00:00
- Authentic, fresh and delicious Pakistani and Indian comfort food
- Large selection of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Just off Todos Santos Plaza
Other Great Deals
Like us on Facebook
Enjoy the fiery flavors of Pakistan and India with today's deal! Get $16 worth of food and drinks at Naan 'n' Curry in Concord for only $8.
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON 7/31/2013. PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE.
- Unlimited! Buy as many as you want
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit
- Valid only Sunday-Thursday
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value price
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- Not valid with other offers
- Must present printed voucher upon arrival
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until the deal closes midnight of January 9, 2013
About Naan 'n' Curry
Naan -N- Curry is determined to keep delivering savory dishes that establish a standard of fine cooking. By using fresh and wholesome ingredients, they maintain their quality and provide our customers with premium grade dishes. They take great pride in their chefs who implement only traditional recipes and are committed to excellence.
If dining at Naan -N- Curry for the first time, feel free to ask the staff and management about dishes that would satisfy your craving! Their recipes are guaranteed to provide guests with a wide array of flavors which ensures a different taste for every dish. The staff of Naan -N- Curry is there to make sure you feel comfortable and that you enjoy every bite of your meal.
Daily: 11 a.m.- 10 p.m.
YelpEvan R. (Antioch, CA)
"3 words. A-MAZE-ING. Food great, I got to go and watched them cook it all, even the guy who dropped the naan on the floor sighed and started all over again. I'm going back again and again."
YelpRobin K. (Concord, CA)
"This was quite the find. The Chicken Tikki Masala is amazing. The lamb vindaloo was spicy and delicious. The place is packed so plan on waiting. Best naan bread ever. The manager was very helpful. I look forward to trying different items. Can't believe it's a gem in my own backyard!"