$20 for $40 Worth of All You Can Eat Buffet at Mizuumi Sushi & Seafood Buffet in Union City
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 12/19/2012
The deal is over
Ends in: 00:00:00
- Elegant buffet restaurant
- Delicious and fresh sushi and seafood
- Perfect for special occasions
Savor the rich bounty of the sea with today's sumptuous deal. Experience elegant, Asian-style buffet dining at Mizuumi Sushi & Seafood Buffet in Union City for only $20 ($40 value).
- Expires June 13, 2013
- Limit 2 vouchers per person
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit
- Valid for Dinner Buffet from Sunday to Friday ONLY. Not valid on Saturdays
- Beer and wine NOT included
- Must be used in one visit
- No cash value, no cash back
- Not valid with other offers
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value price
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- Must present printed voucher upon arrival
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until after the deal closes midnight of December 19, 2012
About Mizuumi Sushi & Seafood Buffet
At the all-you-can-eat Mizuumi Sushi & Seafood Buffet, healthy eating is what’s on the menu. You can go back and fill your plate as many times as you like, trying everything at an all-you-can-eat price. If you’ve been tentative about trying Japanese cuisine, this might be the perfect way to get an introduction.The sushi is both skillfully prepared and artfully displayed. All the favorites are here, such as Nigiri Sushi, Sashimi and many Sushi Rolls like Rainbow, Mexican, California, American Dreams and much more.
Seafood lovers are in for a real treat as well as the buffet includes peel & eat shrimp, scallops, raw oysters and mussels. For those who are not used to eating raw fish, no problem! We offer a large selection of Tempura, Salad, Teriyaki, and Hibachi (Japanese & Oriental Hot Food). Our selection includes Chicken Teriyaki, Gyoza Dumplings (pork), Shrimp Sticks, Swai Fillet, Chicken Katsu (chicken breast cutlet), Miso Soup and more. You’ll even find at least one American dish here among the hot offerings. At the hibachi station, the chef will make any dish you desire, all to your liking, with a combination of fresh vegetables, noodles, and chicken, scallops, salmon, or shrimp.
Cold dishes, which rest on a bed of ice, include salad, shrimp, mussels, Alaska Snow Crabs, cantaloupe, sliced oranges, and honeydew melon. For dessert, you’ll find an array of bite sized cakes, tiramisu, crème brulee, mousse, cream filled puff pastry, brownies, yogurt, and ice cream you scoop yourself with such flavors as mint chip and strawberry and much more.
Mizuumi Buffet is a great place for family meals. Children under 3 eat free. A birthday celebrant gets to eat for free when accompanied by 4 paying adults. Mizuumi also offers generous Grand Opening discounts for every one.
Open daily: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.