$5 for Wine Tasting for 2 at Page Mill Winery in Livermore Valley ($10 value)
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 12/25/2012
The deal is over
Ends in: 00:00:00
- For 35 years, offering more than a dozen wines from local vineyards
- Located within minutes of the downtown shopping district
Refer A Friend
Tell your friends about great deals and get Deal Bucks!Get activated here
Want to be featured in GotDailyDeals.com? Contact us via Sales [at] gotdailydeals dot com
Like us on Facebook
Achieve peace in wine, one glass at a time with today’s half off deal. For only $5, swirl, sip and savor the goodness of different vintages in a wine tasting for two at Page Mill Winery in Livermore Valley ($10 value).
- Expires June 30, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per visit
- Must be used in one visit
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value, no cash back
- Must present printed voucher upon arrival
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value price
- Must be 21 year or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until the deal closes midnight of December 25, 2012
About Page Mill Winery
Dick began making wines from vineyards across the state and built production up to 1,200 cases. He focused on small lots of vineyard designate wines.
Youngest son, Dane, took a semester off in 1989 to explore the family business. He has been with the winery since graduating college. Ome and Dick retired in 1996 and moved to Twain Harte in the Sierra Foothills. Dane continued operations at the family house in Los Altos Hills until, due to physical constraints of the property, a move became necessary. In 2004 the winery moved to the serenity of the Livermore Valley.
Production has increased to 3,000 cases and Page Mill wines can be purchased in the tasting room, online and at restaurants and retailers in the Bay Area.
Thursday to Sunday: Noon - 4:30 p.m.
Monday to Wednesday: Closed