"All I can say is YUM! If you like authentic French cuisine with a touch of pizazz, this is where to go!
I'm always on the look out for a good Croque Monsieur, and let me tell you these are hard to come by, but when i came in for lunch the other day chef Reda Amar NAILED IT! actually all of the food was just perfect!
The server is charming and attentive.
All around we had a great lunch and I can't wait to go try their Tapas when they finally get that going!"
$10 for $20 Worth of French Cuisine and Beverages at La Sen Bistro in Concord
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 01/27/2013
The deal is over
Ends in: 00:00:00
- Serving Berkeley for 10 years as La Rose
- Classic French Cuisine
- Near theatre
- Located in downtown Concord
- Serves dinner and lunch
Other Great Deals
$35 for Kern River All-Day Tubing w/ Zorb Ball (Reg. $68)$69 for Fairmont San Francisco: Dinner for 2 with Wine (Reg. $157)$149 for Central Coast Skydive (Reg. $299)$49 for Cafe Gibraltar: 'Spectacular' Dinner for 2 (Reg. $88)$79 for 3-Hour SF Bay Sailing Cruise & Wine Tastings (Reg. $138)$169 for Big Sur Excursion & Overnight Camping (Reg. $340)
Buy for $35See the Deal
Buy for $69See the Deal
Buy for $149See the Deal
Buy for $49See the Deal
Buy for $79See the Deal
Buy for $169See the Deal
Like us on Facebook
Enjoy an elegant meal with today's deal! Get $20 worth of French cuisine and beverages at La Sen Bistro in Concord for $10.
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON JUNE 30, 2014
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- Promotional value must be used in first visit
- Valid for Dinner Only
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit
- Not valid with other offers
- Must present printed voucher upon arrival
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value price
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until the deal closes midnight of January 27, 2013
About La Sen Bistro
With the same vision of serving great food, you will enjoy the classic California-French samples of duck confit, salmon in saffron sauce, lamb racks, and escargot - just to name a few. Their great food was recognized by the Michelin Guide in 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012 as well as the Zagat survey. Come to La Sen Bistro for a glass of wine and a taste of California-French cuisine.
Cheers to good food and great companies. Bon Appetit!
Monday to Friday: 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m./5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.