$10 for $20 Worth of Mediterranean Cuisine and Beverages at Kabab Burger in Lafayette
- Balanced, delicious, fresh, healthy Mediterranean fare
- Meat, vegetarian & gluten free dishes
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Authentic Turkish coffee and baklava
- Falafel, shawarma, shish kabab
Refer A Friend
Tell your friends about great deals and get Deal Bucks!Get activated here
Want to be featured in GotDailyDeals.com? Contact us via Sales [at] gotdailydeals dot com
Other Great Deals
Like us on Facebook
Savor healthy and flavorful Mediterranean food with today's deal! Get $20 worth of delicious food and drinks at Kabab Burger in Lafayette for only $10.
- Expires May 30, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Must be used in one visit
- No cash value, no cash back
- Dine-in or take out
- Not valid with other offers
- Must present printed voucher upon arrival
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value price
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed until the deal closes midnight of November 26, 2012
About Kabab Burger
Kabab Burger serves up Lafayette's finest foods with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Kabab- Burger Mediterranean Grill, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. They never use frozen ingredients, or canned food. They grind our own meats for the best tasting kababs and hamburgers; we serve only quality meats and fish that are all natural with no added hormones or antibiotics (and NO pink slime fillers).
At Kabab Burger, you get quality!
Monday to Saturday: Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.; Dinner: 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
YelpIra R. (Orinda, CA)
YelpJustine P. (Lafayette, CA)
"Today was our second time trying this restaurant and it's been a positive experience. My husband liked the kabab burger so much the first time that he got it again. I went for the sampler plate. I love that this restaurant has so many vegetarian options!
The owners and staff are very attentive and likeable. We were checked on several times during our meal and everything was served with a smile. We got a special treat today when one of the owners came by our table with a sample of the veggie burger recipe she had been working on. As a vegetarian, I really appreciate that they take the time to hand make their veggie patties when so many restaurants use the frozen commercial ones. It shows that they care about their food and their customers."