$10 for 1 Adult Ticket to Orinda Jazz Festival ($20 Value)
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 09/28/2012
The deal is over
Ends in: 00:00:00
- 2nd Annual Orinda Jazz Festival featuring Grammy nominee Alex De Grassi, Mads Tolling, Carol Alban, Simon Russell, Ben Flint, Marc Levine, Rene Escovedo and Josh Workman
- 3 p.m. Free Community Music Workshop
- Orinda Library Auditorium and Adjacent Courtyard
Jive to the beat and swing to the smooth sound of premier jazz music with today's deal. Get half off one adult ticket to the annual Orinda Jazz Festival on September 30 for only $10 ($20 value).
- Expires September 30, 2012
- Not valid with other offers
- Must present voucher and valid ID for entry
- Voucher name and ID name must match
- No cash back, no cash value
About Orinda Jazz Festival
The first part of the jazz fest will be featuring Jason Marsalis. The other headliners are Claudia Villela, the Brian Kinler Band, Mads Tolling, Carol Alban, and Rhonda Burnett Benin. The festival band this year include Bob Athayde (keys/trumpet), Aaron Germain (bass), Rene Escovedo (drums), and Russell Hands (drums). The festival will also feature a performance from a local young talent, Dominant Seven Band.
For more information, visit http://www.orindajazzfestival.altpro.net/home
Saturday: 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.