1. Types of Data We Collect
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you use the Service, visit the Site, and/or when you send us communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data, by itself, does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1.1 Data You Provide to Us.
We receive and store any information you enter on the Service or Site or otherwise provide to us. For example, but without limitation:
· We collect Personal Data from you, such as your user name, password, first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, gender, date of birth, credit card number, and interests, when you create an account.
· If you contact us by e-mail or through a form on the Site, we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail or that you submit to us.
1.2 Data Collected Through Technology.
We collect information about you based on or through your use of the Service and the Site.
· Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information related to your use of the Service and Site, such as browser type and version, operating system, platform, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and a date/time stamp for your visit.
· We may use clear gifs (otherwise known as web bugs or web beacons) to gather information about your visit to the Service or Site, such as what you click on and pages and information you viewed. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are placed on a user’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
1.3 Information You Choose to Share with Others.
User content that you post on the Site will be viewable by other users. We are not responsible for the Personal Data you choose to make available to other users of the Service as described above.
2. Use of Your Data
In general, your Personal Data that we collect is used to provide you with a customized experience, enable us to fulfill your requests for vouchers for deals made available through the Service (“Vouchers”), aid us in serving you better, and to respond to your requests. You expressly consent to e-mails, text messages, and other messages being sent on behalf of, or containing advertising for, Merchants (including any Merchants from which you have opted-out, separately from this Service, of receiving e-mails or other messages) to the contact information designated in your Account for the purpose of receiving Vouchers. We are not responsible for any fees that your phone carrier may charge in connection with such text messages. In addition, we use your Personal Data to:
· facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
· identify you as a user in our system;
· send you coupons and deals;
· provide you the services you request;
· analyze request and usage patterns, diagnose problems with our server and administer our Service and Site;
· improve the quality of experience and provide you a personalized experience when you use the Service and Site;
· develop and improve our services;
· send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories (the e-mails we send may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mail, such as whether the e-mail was opened and/or what links (if any) were clicked);
· respond to your inquiries, including as related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
· send you e-mail messages or postal mail informing you of our products and services and third party products and services we believe may be of interest to you, such as new features and services, special offers, and updated information, and for other marketing purposes for us or other companies.
3. Disclosure of Your Data
Except as described below, we do not share your Personal Data with third parties:
· We may share your Personal Data with Merchants.
· We may share your Personal Data with other users, as described in Section 1.3.
· We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers under contract to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include credit card processing, sending postal mail, e-mail, or text messages, storing data, analyzing data, performing quality assurance, providing technical support, providing marketing assistance, verifying identity, and providing customer service. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only as needed to perform their functions.
· We may share your Personal Data if you provide us prior consent to do so.
4. Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Data.
We will have the right to use, and share with third parties, Anonymous Data for any purpose and in any manner. Anonymous Data includes non-personally identifiable data we create from Personal Data by excluding information that makes such data personally identifiable.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
5.1 Your Control of the Use of Your Personal Data.
5.2 Changes to Personal Data.
You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by editing your profile through the Service. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us by sending us an e-mail or postal mail at the address below, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
6. Your California Privacy Rights.
We have commercially reasonable security measures in place to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Data in our possession. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. ContactingDigital First Media, Inc.
Digital First Media, Inc.
750 Ridder Park Drive
San Jose, CA 95190
750 Ridder Park Drive
San Jose, CA 95190